(Naruto) Akatsuki Pirates (Naruto) Akatsuki Pirates

LOLOL!

Just pure epicness. I like this. Awesome. One Piece & Naruto forever! :D

Naruto ANBU Spare Time Naruto ANBU Spare Time

WOOOOOTS!!

Love it. Just awesome and catchy~

(Naruto) Akatsuki Safari (Naruto) Akatsuki Safari

Wooo! LUV IT!

I love this. Me and my friends sit in front of the computer watching this on youtube and dancing and singing along with teh song! :D XD

Red Remover Red Remover

This is brilliantly awesome.

I REALLY REALLY love this game it is very fun and I made it up to level 28 easily! I could've went on, but yeah: Ima quitter. LoL. Great game to play. :D

Rabbit Wants Cake Rabbit Wants Cake

JUST FUN! :D

I like this game very much... I could possibly be addicted to it! But sadly... I being a newbie and all, I can't get past level 7 so I've given up playing. XDD It's very fun though. :3

To Be Continued To Be Continued

Sweet and awesome!

Omfg, this is soo great. Wonderful job. Its cool. *dance dance*

[dj-Jo] Contingency of Music [dj-Jo] Contingency of Music

Catchy&Awesome!

Very catchy and awesome beat. I can dance like crazy to this and listen to it over and over. Totally a worthy download! *downloads and plays on iTunes* X3

SpK*) - Absinthe SpK*) - Absinthe

EPiC, MAN, EPiC!

Everytime I come into the Audio Portal and hear this on the first page I'm like "Woo! Catchy song. It is so awesome. That person made a great song. *dances*" DANCE TO TEH EPIC SONG!

Magikarp Magikarp

MAGIII K-KARP!

This is pretty neat and such a cute Magikarp. I like this drawing. :3 Maybe adding a sea-background would make it more Magikarp-"friendly". XD

samsonloftin responds:

The sea background is a pretty good idea. but since I can't go back in time and change it. He'll just be flopping around.

May, pokémon May, pokémon

Hehe Haruka/May!!

This looks really good. But her brown hair on the right side looks a bit too wide or so. The bandanna and eyes are nice. Good job. :3

animetor responds:

yeah now you say it, it might be a bit wide;P
thnx 4 the review :D

Kaname face. Kaname face.

It's great, just a few things need work.

The coloring is very good and the shape of the head is alright. But the hair looks a little bit too spreaded out or 'squished' downwards. One shoulder (left one) looks longer than the other, if you want to portray it like as if it's some perspective, just fix up the angle or shoulders a few. The eyes are fine and dandy. ;D Mouth looks a little misplaced, but besides that the mouth still looks good.